Welcome in STUDYMAAS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome in STUDYMAAS!

The first forum of the students community in Maastricht!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Room vs Guesthouse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mfariacastro

Room vs Guesthouse Empty
PostSubject: Room vs Guesthouse   Room vs Guesthouse Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:28 pm

Hello there!

I'm a Portuguese Economics student who will spend the next semester (Fall 08) at Universiteit Maastricht. I would like to get some basic advice on residence issues, such as the advantages and counter-advantages of opting for the guesthouse instead of a regular rented house.

Thank you for the info!
Back to top Go down
amo

amo

Room vs Guesthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room vs Guesthouse   Room vs Guesthouse Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:03 pm

well I heard that prices are almost the same. The difference might lay down in the fact that the guest houses are often far but I heard that everyone fucks with everyone in there (myth or legend?)

I don't believe in it but hey...you never know.

I personaly have a room and I'm satisfied with it since I can do wathever I want Smile
I'm not sure if it is the same in a guest house....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Room vs Guesthouse Empty
PostSubject: cheeper?   Room vs Guesthouse Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:47 am

Well hey, from what I heard, the rooms in Guesthouse are average 300-350 OJRO. Which makes it sometimes even double then rooms in studenthouses, flats. And it's hard to disagree that the guesthouses are usually further. Concernig the student sex life I advise to check the topic "NO SEX IN MAASTREX" in the 'Living in Maastricht' category, what speaks for itself king
Back to top Go down
http://www.auton.pl
Sponsored content

Room vs Guesthouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room vs Guesthouse   Room vs Guesthouse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room vs Guesthouse
Page 1 of 1