Welcome in STUDYMAAS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome in STUDYMAAS!

The first forum of the students community in Maastricht!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

would like to meet girls:)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saar

would like to meet girls:) Empty
PostSubject: would like to meet girls:)   would like to meet girls:) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:25 pm

Hi,

i would like to know where can i meet some girls Smile
I'm here for vacantion, and would love to know Maastricht girls who are funny and enjoy life Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: funny, joyful girls   would like to meet girls:) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:10 pm

well if U find any, let me know Razz 3 years here and nothing.... albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.auton.pl
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: girls in Maastricht   would like to meet girls:) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:11 pm

ok, being serious for a while, I can advise You to spend some time in Library. That's good place in Maastricht to meet new friends. Even if You don't need to study, it's nice to chill and just talk to people. So far I don't know the better place. In my (and not only mine) opinion hanging around clubs like Alla, Meta, Fest Fabrik is a serious waste of time. Everyone went true it and regreted. You can find there a lot of older, dutch guys hunting there. Bars like Shemrock, Twee Heeren, Clinique near Vrijthof are a bit better to meet students. I heard that Ipanema and Cafe Zontag are fine as well. Personally I did not have luck to parties there. Unfortunalely good bars are open only till 2, saturdays till 3.
If nothing works consider joing student organization. It's not true that only Dutch people do so. AEGEE in Maastricht is and example of very international oriented student organization, also ELSA (law students) and IMPERATOR (law students as well). As I remember AEGEE meets every WED evening in Twee Heeren and ELSA in TUE evening in Pruverij near the student service. If You need any details, email me. cat cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.auton.pl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would like to meet girls:)   would like to meet girls:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

would like to meet girls:)
Page 1 of 1