Welcome in STUDYMAAS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome in STUDYMAAS!

The first forum of the students community in Maastricht!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me! I want to live here not die...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reyo

Help me! I want to live here not die... Empty
PostSubject: Help me! I want to live here not die...   Help me! I want to live here not die... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:08 am

Hoi, I have been here for 5 months. But I could not find any friends to go parties, having fun, practicing my english. I need English speaking friends to live, not to die... Help me!
Back to top Go down
REYO

PostSubject: Re: Help me! I want to live here not die...   Help me! I want to live here not die... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:09 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
reyo

PostSubject: Re: Help me! I want to live here not die...   Help me! I want to live here not die... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:18 am

affraid
Back to top Go down
Selmita

PostSubject: Hi   Help me! I want to live here not die... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:14 am

I dont want you to die either! If you want to we can meet up some time and go to a party together? Im bored with Maastricht too Sad
Back to top Go down
amo

amo

PostSubject: Re: Help me! I want to live here not die...   Help me! I want to live here not die... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:28 pm

everyone is that bored with this city?

Come on guys there are a lot of activities, the only thing is that you do not know exactly when and where.

This forum is intended to help people like you finding out!

You should check the event topics and you'll find something
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: boring town   Help me! I want to live here not die... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:24 pm

I agree with him. Maastricht has a lot to offer. Maybe we should organize a party for people bored with Maastricht? Smile Hey Amo let's do it in You place cherry
Back to top Go down
http://www.auton.pl
amo

amo

PostSubject: Re: Help me! I want to live here not die...   Help me! I want to live here not die... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:20 pm

I hate you stupid admin Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me! I want to live here not die...   Help me! I want to live here not die... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me! I want to live here not die...
Page 1 of 1