Welcome in STUDYMAAS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome in STUDYMAAS!

The first forum of the students community in Maastricht!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheap room from July until February

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amo

amo

Cheap room from July until February Empty
PostSubject: Cheap room from July until February   Cheap room from July until February Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:15 pm

Hey guys,

my roommate is going abroad soon and he wants to subrent his room.

Information related to the room:

The room is about 4.5m on 2.5m (+ - 11m²).
There is a mezzanine bed (with a sofa under), a desk, chair, sink, shelf for books and small shelf for clothes.

The house is to share with 4 other students (3 germans and 1 belgian (that's me Smile ), commodities like bathroom, kitchen and toilets to be shared.

Price is around 150€/month and the room is situated in the Sint Monulphus weg (Sint Pieter).

Other informations: 5min walking to the city center library, close to the parc, expensive supermarket at the end of the street...

Requirements:

We are looking for someone that is open minded and tolerant since the atmosphere is really good between the actual students. Someone clean, preferably a girl in order to suport a bit the feminist movement of the house (lol). Also it is good if the person is not stressed out.

Interview with all the inhabitants before acceptance.
Back to top Go down
carmen

PostSubject: Re: Cheap room from July until February   Cheap room from July until February Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:20 pm

hello!
I am interested in taking the room, but I come to maastricht in september.
are there any charges included in the price? (utilities & all that stuff...)

p.s. i'm a girl. Wink
Back to top Go down
amo

amo

PostSubject: Re: Cheap room from July until February   Cheap room from July until February Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:58 pm

hey Carmen,

well everything is included in the price exept the internet and food Smile

The romm has to be rented from July onwards but since it is cheap it might be more interesting to take it from July since most room in the center cost around 300€ a month.

Don't forget that we are selective so it is not a take or leave proposition but we want first to meet the person in order to organise a good flat composition. What nationality do you have?
Back to top Go down
carmen

PostSubject: room   Cheap room from July until February Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:58 pm

hi!
i'm romanian. i understand that you are selective and i don't see any reason for not being. Wink
but, as i said, i don't come to maastricht until september and it would be kind of useless to take it from july, even it is cheaper than any other offer i saw.
on the other hand, it would be rather uncertain (& unpleasant, too) for me to come there for this room and you not to accept/like me. Laughing wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
amo

amo

PostSubject: Re: Cheap room from July until February   Cheap room from July until February Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:06 pm

yeah that's true Smile

Well then I guess its not gonna work out Sad

Anyway I hope you will find something nice and whish u good luck with it!

Amo
Back to top Go down
danscene

PostSubject: RE: Room   Cheap room from July until February Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:05 pm

Hey there,

I just found this forum and since I'm desperately looking for a room, I wanted to ask if the 11 m2 room is still available?
I'm German, currently living in Switzerland, but I was planning to come to Maastricht next week (June 8th until June 11th) in order to finally find a place to stay.
I'm 22, a girl and I'll be starting with Bachelor of Law in September. I know that you wanted to rent the room starting July, but I was looking for renting a room no sooner than August 1st. Anyway, if you still haven't found a roommate, let me know and we might be able to skedgule a date for visiting the room!
Cheers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
amo

amo

PostSubject: Re: Cheap room from July until February   Cheap room from July until February Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Hey Danscene,

Well we would prefer someone that is not german but you can always come and we would have a small talk with u.

Well you will see the prices in Maastricht, it would be cheaper for anyone to start to take the room in July since most rooms cost twice more then this one.

Well anyway we want to know more about the person in advance, so if you want to save some time just mail me with some information about you (hobbies, ambitions,...). Just write what you feel like writing!

See you around Wink

Amo
Back to top Go down
versieronline

PostSubject: Re: Cheap room from July until February   Cheap room from July until February Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:39 pm

Hey!

I'm interesting in your offer but I think that the room is already rented out, isn't it?

Thanks,

Fabrizio
Back to top Go down
amo

amo

PostSubject: Re: Cheap room from July until February   Cheap room from July until February Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:42 am

Hey guys,

I'm sorry but the room is effectively taken Sad

Since a lot of guys applied and the girl insisted to take another girl we decided to take a girl.

Good luck for the rest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap room from July until February   Cheap room from July until February Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheap room from July until February
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome in STUDYMAAS! :: Student basics :: Rooms, Flats for rent; flatmates-
Jump to: